We are a tax-exempt Maine corporation. Our purpose is to preserve the quality and ambience of Pleasant Lake and Parker Pond. Specifically, we—
- Help maintain Pleasant Lake, Parker Pond, and Lily Brook for recreational use and enjoyment,
- Test water quality,
- Monitor for invasive species,
- Work with the Towns of Casco and Otisfield to ensure adequate and proper water levels,
- Inform and educate the lakes’ community about environmental and policy issues,
- Raise funds to pursue our corporate purposes, and
- Address other issues relevant to these purposes.